Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
What does the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review mean for the nation's defense, diplomacy and development strategy? Jon Allen and Cheryl Steele, senior associates at Booz Allen Hamilton, joined the Federal Drive this morning to discuss it.
The former employee planted a virus in the agency's network the day he was fired
The military's Average Basic Allowance for Housing rates will decrease slightly for 2011
A new continuing resolution has been agreed on, NIST's reorganization plans have been approved, and federal employees at the Energy Department won't be the only ones feeling the pinch of the pay freeze.
Tags: newscast ,
All federal buildings owned or managed by GSA will have their walls adorned with posters and signs with a message from DHS. We get details from GSA's Larry Melton.
Sexual assault reports at the three U.S. military academies rose 64 percent in the 2009-10 academic year, but many more victims probably didn't come forward, the Defense Department said Wednesday.
The Commerce Department recommended forming the office as part of a framework for ensuring online data privacy.
The Afghanistan and Pakistan Annual Review reaffirms the strategy's "core goal" to disrupt, dismantle, and eventually defeat al-Qaida in the Afghanistan-Pakistan region and prevent its return to either country. We get details from DoD's David Sedney.
Senior Army leaders and Pentagon acquisition chief Ashton Carter have scheduled an Army Modernization Review meeting for December 22nd.