Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Drive
With the military now able to set its own timeline, what can we expect for how long it will take? Dr. Larry Korb, a senior fellow with the Center for American Progress has more analysis.
Jon Lau is the program manager for engineering and information technology at the UMBC, where they are meeting the growing need for cybersecurity professionals.
The Battlefield Automatic Life Status Monitor is a new technology that would allow soldiers to be monitored remotely
Federal job expert Lily Whiteman says there are a few things you can do to really get ahead at your agency.
The contractor joins the growing number of companies adding cybersecurity capabilities.
The Senate is set to vote on another continuing resolution today. This one would last until March 2011.Erik Wasson, staff writer at The Hill has more information.
National Guardsmen and reservists are reporting more loss of civilian job due to service requirements
No more paper checks from the government, the Census population demographics will be released today and an Army Ranger is one of the best pastry chefs in the world
The results are out from CDW's annual survey
Want to know when Santa is making it to your house? NORAD can help!