Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Computer Week
The Federal Communications Commission launched a website this month that allows users to create a personalized dashboard to more easily access information.
One senator says the White House's new cyber policy plan could be a roadmap for an enemy attack.
State Department is moving its new internal social media network from its beta phase.
Agencies are offering mobile applications to the public.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
Making the exclusive cut is cybersecurity rock star - Donna Dodson. She leads the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Computer Security Division and is the Deputy Chief Cybersecurity Advisor.