Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Computer Week
The Federal Communications Commission launched a website this month that allows users to create a personalized dashboard to more easily access information.
One senator says the White House's new cyber policy plan could be a roadmap for an enemy attack.
State Department is moving its new internal social media network from its beta phase.
Agencies are offering mobile applications to the public.
Former federal procurement policy chief Steve Kelman says you should think about share-in-savings contracts.
Making the exclusive cut is cybersecurity rock star - Donna Dodson. She leads the National Institute of Standards and Technology's Computer Security Division and is the Deputy Chief Cybersecurity Advisor.