Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Cloud Credential Exchange
The Postal Service will kick off its pilot to provide identity management services in the cloud in early 2014. The IRS and DHS also are pursuing complimentary initiatives to authorize and authenticate users.
SecureKey Technologies will build a portal in the cloud to handle the identity management process and connect one username or password or digital certificate to many services. The contract is worth $15.1 million over three years.
Tags: technology , identity management , cloud computing , USPS , Naomi Lefkovitz , NIST , National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace , SecureKey Technologies , industry , contracting , Jason Miller
The Postal Service issued a draft solicitation for the Federal Cloud Credential Exchange. The goal is to create a cloud-based service to perform identity authentication and verification. Agencies could plug into the service, integrating it with any application that adheres to the standards.
The goal is for federal websites to accept third- party ID management credentials. The Federal Cloud Credential Exchange (FCCX) Tiger Team wants to know more about existing commercial products and services that can help.