Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Federal Bureau of Investigation
The General Services Administration is shopping ideas on how to revamp a large group of federal buildings in the Federal Triangle South area near Southwest Washington's L'Enfant Plaza, and is looking to commercial realtors for guidance. The agency is also brainstorming how to consolidate the current Federal Bureau of Investigation's headquarters.
The government's eight-year investigation of the 2001 anthrax mailings started with Fort Detrick scientist Bruce Ivins helping the FBI analyze contaminated letters and ended with Ivins being named the sole culprit in the attacks.
Christmas Day underwear bomber should have been handed over to military, says one Senator.