Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FedSMC
Jeremy Grant, the senior advisor for National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, said his group is about to award a contract to manage a future set of working groups, each of which will develop a component of the ID ecosystem.
Dr. A. J. Robinson says the ability to rise to the occasion with a spectacular performance are constructed by gifted social musicians; leaders who are able to master the process of finding the right formula for the moment that moves the crowd.
Now in its 150th year, the Government Printing Office has been on a digital tear for the last several years. We get an update from Mary Alice Baish, Superintendent of Documents at GPO.
The Air Traffic Organization is in the middle of one of the largest pilots in government testing mobile computing devices. ATO CIO Steve Cooper said business organizations must have a valid need to use the devices. Cooper said ATO will test other mobile devices this spring.
DOD's Tricare Management Activity is not only one of the world's biggest health care providers. It is also a big acquisition organization. We learn more from TMA's Michael Fischetti.
The Justice Department and NARA are paying close attention to GSA, USDA and others in how they implement email and data storage on private sector clouds. Agencies should address potential data storage, collection and access issues during the development of the solicitation.
Haley Van Dyck, director of citizen engagement at the Federal Communication Commission, says the agency wants to hear from users about its new website before launching completely next month.
Peter Alterman, the senior advisor to the chief information officer at NIH, tells Federal News Radio his agency is "working to understand how new technology options can be used to advance the scientific research agenda" at the agency.
Steve Ressler, founder and president of GovLoop, talks to Tom Temin about the current and future use of social media in government, and how social media changed the talk surrounding the potential shutdown.
Agency deputy director said leadership and management take different skill sets, but every organization needs both. NSA uses training, mentoring and other resources to ensure its managers and leaders can succeed.