Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FedCentral
October 5th, 2011
How far have we come and what are our biggest challenges—and opportunities—ahead as Cybersecurity comes of age? Hear what Lt. General Harry Raduege. Jr. and Karen Evans have to say about this compelling discussion.
Budget cuts are the "new normal" for the foreseeable future, as agencies consider multi-year cost reduction strategies. To continue serving constituents and agency missions despite reduced funding and growing uncertainty over the coming fiscal years—how prepared is your organization to make sustainable cuts? Hear insights from Janet Hale, former Undersecretary of Management at the Department of Homeland Security and Joann Boutelle, former Deputy Chief Financial Officer at the Department of Defense.
May 4, 2011
Mitigating insider threat requires a holistic approach that addresses workforce, infrastructure and physical security, cybersecurity, and information access management. Learn about the approaches government is taking to minimize risk.
April 6, 2011
The lifestyle and unique challenges of service people and their families make them vulnerable to predators, making financial literacy a key among this population to minimize their risk.
March 2nd, 2011
Listen to a discussion on how the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act is intended to help restore responsibility and accountability.
February 9th, 2011
Listen as The Honorable Tom Davis discusses the changes on the Hill and what they could mean for government agencies.
December 22nd, 2010
With cybersecurity a top priority for the President, listen to a discussion on a campaign designed to create public awareness and engage the public in the importance of cybersecurity.
December 15th, 2010
October is Cybersecurity month. Jane Norris, host of the new FedCentral program, will be joined by Karen Evans, partner at KE&T Partners, LLC, and former Administrator for E-Government and IT at OMB along with JR Reagan, principal with Deloitte & Touche LLP to discuss Cyber Workforce trends including key findings from the Human Capital Crisis in Cybersecurity study.
November 17th, 2010
Listen to a discussion on key milestones or changes that have come out of the first year of President Obama's Open Government Directive (OGD).
October 27th, 2010
Representative Jim Langevin of Rhode Island and the Honorable Tom Davis discuss the reform of the 2002 Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and the pending Congressional Cybersecurity bills.