Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
An inside look at the judiciary system and the people that work there. We hear from John Bendzunas of the Federal Probation and Pretrial Association and Patricia McNutt, president-elect of the Federal Court Clerks Association.
February 25, 2011
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010
Hear more from federal career expert and federal employee, Lily Whiteman.
June 11, 2010
Law enforcement officers face many dangers on the job.
May 7, 2010
Learn all about this year's Public Service Recognition Week.
April 16, 2010
Host Bill Bransford is joined by Tom Caulfield, executive director of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, and National Science Foundation Inspector General Allison Lerner.
July 8, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , efficiency in government , Government Audit , Bill Bransford , tom caulfield , council of the inspectors general on integrity and , allison lerner , National Science Foundation ,
A look at changes in the intelligence community in the ten years since 9-11.
June 17, 2011
Host Debra Roth is joined by Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, NARFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock, and World at Work's Lenny Sanicola to talk about pending legislation in Congress that would change retirement benefits for federal workers.
May 20, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal pay , federal retirement , TSP , Congress , Tim Geithner , debt ceiling , deficit reduction , deficit reduction commission , fiscal commission , Civil Service retirement and disability trust fund , FERS , CSRS , Debra Roth , Shaw, Bransford and Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Dan Adcock , NARFE , Lenny Sanicola , World at Work ,
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , workforce