Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Kirke Harper with the Public Employees Roundtable, and Jim Seymour with the Partnership for Public Service, will talk about
why the week is so important.
April 8, 2011
Tags: Public Service Recognition Week , Kirke Harper , Public Employees Roundtable , Jim Seymour , Partnership for Public Service , Kim Ainsworth , Boston Federal Executive Board , Bill Bransford , Shaw Bransford & Roth , pay and benefits
With recent statistics reporting high attrition rates for those new to public service, what can agencies do to support and keep young feds? What do millennials want out of their federal career? Young Government Leaders Vice-President Dave Uejoi and Press Secretary JR Wycinsky and Steve Ressler, president and founder of GovLoop, are the guests this week.
November 19, 2010
This week on FEDtalk meet two associations that represent various sectors of the federal workforce - federal law enforcement and veternarians.
September 24, 2010
Marc Pearl, president & CEO of the Homeland Security & Defense Business Council, is this week's guest.
Aug. 6, 2010
Like other sectors of the federal government, federal law enforcement is also dealing with ensuring a diverse workforce.
July 23, 2010
Federal law enforcement officers receive information on issues that affect their jobs when they're in the field -- but what about when they're not?
June 24, 2010
Women who serve the federal government as law enforcement officers face unique challenges. WILFE is the professional organization that helps them.
May 21, 2010
Justice Served: Behind the scenes with the National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys
Host Debra Roth is joined by NAAUSA president Steve Cook, Executive Director Dennis Boyd, and Chief Counsel Bruce Moyer.
March 16, 2010
Learn about what Federal Law Enforcement Officers are facing during this week's show.
Feb. 19, 2010
This week, attorney Bill Bransford talks with representatives from the National Federation of Federal Employees, the International Federation of Professional & Technical Engineers and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
Feb. 5, 2010