Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010
Hear more from federal career expert and federal employee, Lily Whiteman.
June 11, 2010
Law enforcement officers face many dangers on the job.
May 7, 2010
Learn all about this year's Public Service Recognition Week.
April 16, 2010
Host Bill Bransford is joined by Tom Caulfield, executive director of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency, and National Science Foundation Inspector General Allison Lerner.
July 8, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , efficiency in government , Government Audit , Bill Bransford , tom caulfield , council of the inspectors general on integrity and , allison lerner , National Science Foundation ,
A look at changes in the intelligence community in the ten years since 9-11.
June 17, 2011
Host Debra Roth is joined by Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, NARFE Legislative Director Dan Adcock, and World at Work's Lenny Sanicola to talk about pending legislation in Congress that would change retirement benefits for federal workers.
May 20, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , federal pay , federal retirement , TSP , Congress , Tim Geithner , debt ceiling , deficit reduction , deficit reduction commission , fiscal commission , Civil Service retirement and disability trust fund , FERS , CSRS , Debra Roth , Shaw, Bransford and Roth , Mike Causey , Your Turn , Dan Adcock , NARFE , Lenny Sanicola , World at Work ,
Herb Giobbi, COO of the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund and John Adler, president of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, talk about the service they provide for members of law enforcement.
May 6, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Herb Giobbi , John Adler , National Police Week 2011 , law enforcement , Bill Bransford , Shaw, Bransford, and Roth , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , workforce
Women in Federal Law Enforcement Executive Director Margie Moore and Jessie Lane, president of the WIFLE Executive Committee, join host Debra Roth to talk about the association and what it's doing to address the concerns of its members.
April 22, 2011