Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Roger Platt of the U.S. Green Building Council, joins host Debra Roth to talk about what the government is doing to be more environmentally friendly.
December 16, 2011
Robyn Kehoe, director of field operations for the Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund and Young Government Leaders president Dave Uejio, join Bill Bransford on today's show.
October 21, 2011
Tags: pay and benefits , Bill Bransford , Robyn Kehoe , Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund , disaster aid , Oklahoma City , 9/11 , Combined Federal Campaign , Dave Uejio , Young Government Leaders ,
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd will talk about events celebrating the organization's 20th anniversary.
Listen 5/22- Hosts Diana Veilleux and Kate Fulton will be joined by Gregg Prillaman, a federal human capital consultant, to discuss current human resources challenges facing the federal government.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about the work being done by the organization.
June 3, 2011
An inside look at the judiciary system and the people that work there. We hear from John Bendzunas of the Federal Probation and Pretrial Association and Patricia McNutt, president-elect of the Federal Court Clerks Association.
February 25, 2011
The Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) has been eliminated. What comes next and how will it affect those already in the program? These questions and more are answered on this week's FEDtalk.
January 21, 2011
Walt Francis, editor of Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, joins FEDtalk to discuss the major changes for federal employees to their FEHBP health, vision and dental plans.
December 3, 2010