Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Stan Soloway and Robin Lineberger from the Professional Services Council, join host Debra Roth to discuss how sequestration and other issues are affecting contractors.
October 4, 2013
Author John Maclean will discuss his latest book on the 2006 Esperanza Fire in southern California.
September 6, 2013
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of how sequestration has affected the judicial branch, justice, and the rule of law.
August 23, 2013
Tags: workforce , DoD , sequestration , furloughs , budget battle , Department of Justice , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Bryan Polisuk , Merit Systems Protection Board , Bruce Moyer , NAAUSA , Michael Nachmanoff , federal public defenders , Federal Public Defender in Virginia , Federal Bar Association
Debra Roth hosts a press roundtable on the big issues affecting federal workers.
August 9, 2013
Tags: pay and benefits , workforce , acquisition , sequestration , furloughs , Congress , federal benefits , Debra Roth , Sean Reilly , Federal Times , Kellie Lunney , GovExec , Josh Hicks , Washington Post ,
Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government, will discuss how to instill a culture of performance at your agency.
July 26, 2013
Tags: workforce , Performance and results , performance evaluation , performance improvement , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , John Kamensky , IBM Center for the Business of Government , Jennifer Mattingley
Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of the upcoming Federal Dispute Resolution Conference.
July 12, 2013
Tags: workforce , Federal Dispute Resolution Conference , civil rights , EEO , dispute resolution , labor relations , OSC , MSPB , OPM , FLRA , Bill Bransford , Dan Gephart , Joseph Swerdzewski , Barbara Haga , Roslyn Brown , Shaw Bransford & Roth ,
Tony Vergnetti will hows a roundtable discussion of federal insurance benefits and what you can do to fill any holes in your coverage.
June 21, 2013
Tags: workforce , federal benefits , FEHBP , healthcare , life insurance , Tony Vergnetti , supplemental insurance , Mike Miles , Variplan , Jim De La Torre , Fed Advantage , Dennis Stephens , All Feds ,
Cathy Sanz and Janice Ayala, from Women in Law Enforcement will talk about the work being done by the organization, and the challenges facing female law enforcement officers.
June 7, 2013
Jon Adler, national president of the Federal Law Enforement Officers Association and Ton Vergnetti, president of Federal Employee Defense Services will discuss legislation affecting those in federal law enforcement.
May 24, 2013
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013