Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Tony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the Public Employees Roundtable and Public Service Recognition Week.
April 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Public Employees Roundtable , Public Service Recognition Week , Tony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Jenny Mattingley , Senior Executives Association , Robyn Kehoe , FEEA , Traci Dimartini , Chief Human Capital Officer Council , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the hottest topics in the federal government.
April 11, 2014
Tags: workforce , hiring , budget 2015 , OPM , Department of Veterans Affairs , IT modernization , procurement , Eric Katz , Gov Exec , Joseph Marks , Nextgov , Jason Miller , Zach Rausnitz , FierceGov , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Fred Steckler, the CAO at the US. Patent and Trademark Office, discusses his agency's number one ranking in the latest Best Places to Work in Government survey, and Deloitte's David Dye and Katherine Ryan talk about employee management and how to engage the workforce.
March 21, 2014
Tags: workforce , management , USPTO , Fred Steckler , Best Places to Work in the Federal Government , David Dye , Katherine Ryan , Deloitte , telework , employee motivation , Shaw Bransford and Roth ,
Worldwide ERC President and CEO Peggy Smith, and Linda Rothleder, president of Rothleder Associates, will talk about relocation in the public and private sector.
March 7, 2014
Todd Wells and Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association, and Miguel Aviles from Young Government Leaders will discuss upcoming training opportunites for federal managers.
February 21, 2014
Tags: workforce , training , management training , management , Federal Managers Association , Young Government Leaders , mentoring , Todd Wells , Greg Stanford , Miguel Aviles , Shaw Bransford and Roth
FLEOA president Jon Adler joins FEDS president Anthony Vergnetti to talk about some of the issues currently affecting federal law enforcement officers.
February 7, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Tags: workforce , telework , OPM , Jennifer Mattingley , Ron Sanders , Booz Allen Hamilton , Kate Lister , Global Work Analytics , Tyler Robinson , Young Government Leaders , Kimberly Wells , Shaw Bransford and Roth ,
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
Tags: workforce , Craig Floyd , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , 2013 preliminary end of the year fatality report , Shaw Bransford & Roth
John Hudak and Phil Wallach with the Brookings Institution will discuss the top federal government issues in 2013, and what's ahead in the new year.
December 20, 2013
Tags: workforce , Brookings Institution , John Hudak , Phil Wallach , Debra Roth , Jenny Mattingley , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Center for Effective Public Management , FixGov , budget , sequestration , Congress , HealthCare.gov ,
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Tags: workforce , government shut down , budget deal , Congress , Julie Perkins , Jenny Mattingley , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Joe Davidson , Washington Post , Charles Clark , Gov Exec , Shaw Bransford & Roth ,