Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Worldwide ERC President and CEO Peggy Smith, and Linda Rothleder, president of Rothleder Associates, will talk about relocation in the public and private sector.
March 7, 2014
Todd Wells and Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association, and Miguel Aviles from Young Government Leaders will discuss upcoming training opportunites for federal managers.
February 21, 2014
Tags: workforce , training , management training , management , Federal Managers Association , Young Government Leaders , mentoring , Todd Wells , Greg Stanford , Miguel Aviles , Shaw Bransford and Roth
FLEOA president Jon Adler joins FEDS president Anthony Vergnetti to talk about some of the issues currently affecting federal law enforcement officers.
February 7, 2014
Jennifer Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the the status of telework in the federal government.
January 24, 2014
Tags: workforce , telework , OPM , Jennifer Mattingley , Ron Sanders , Booz Allen Hamilton , Kate Lister , Global Work Analytics , Tyler Robinson , Young Government Leaders , Kimberly Wells , Shaw Bransford and Roth ,
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
Tags: workforce , Craig Floyd , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , 2013 preliminary end of the year fatality report , Shaw Bransford & Roth
John Hudak and Phil Wallach with the Brookings Institution will discuss the top federal government issues in 2013, and what's ahead in the new year.
December 20, 2013
Tags: workforce , Brookings Institution , John Hudak , Phil Wallach , Debra Roth , Jenny Mattingley , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Center for Effective Public Management , FixGov , budget , sequestration , Congress , HealthCare.gov ,
Julie Perkins and Jenny Mattingley host a roundtable discussion of the big issues in the federal government and what's ahead for 2014.
December 6, 2013
Tags: workforce , government shut down , budget deal , Congress , Julie Perkins , Jenny Mattingley , Jason Miller , Federal News Radio , Joe Davidson , Washington Post , Charles Clark , Gov Exec , Shaw Bransford & Roth ,
Debra Roth hosts a roundtable discussion of federal law enforcement issues, and how agency interaction has changed since 9/11.
November 15, 2013
Tony Vergnetti will host a roundtable discussion of open season and the options available for federal workers.
November 1, 2013
Tags: workforce , pay and benefits , Open Season , FEHBP , Anthony Vergnetti , Federal Employee Defense Services , Walt Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Joan Melanson , long term care , Long Term Care Partners , Shaw Bransford & Roth ,
Jenny Mattingly, hosts a rountable discussion of the government shutdown and its impact on feds.
October 18, 2013
Tags: workforce , budget battle , government shutdown , Jenny Mattingley , Robin Kehoe , Jessica Klement , Megan Walsh , NARFE , National Association of Government Employees , FEEA , Combined Federal Campaign ,