Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Talk
Jenny Mattingley hosts a wide-ranging roundtable discussion of congressional ethics.
October 17, 2014
Tags: workforce , ethics reform , Congress , congressional ethics , Jenny Mattingley , James Thurber , American University School of Public Affairs , American University Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies , Craig Holman , Public Citizen , Aaron Scherb , Common Cause , Meredith McGehee , Campaign Legal Center , Shaw Bransford and Roth
This week, Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of why government agencies should recruit and hire members of the millennial generation.
October 3, 2014
Tags: workforce , hiring , millennials , recruitment , Julie Perkins , Miguel Aviles , Kimberly Holden , Neil Reichenberg , Young Government Leaders , Office of Personnel Management , International Public Management Association for Human Resources , mentoring
Craig Floyd with the National Law Enforcement Officers Museum, and Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association President Jon Adler will give us an update on this year's Ride & Run to Remember event.
September 19, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of the current state of enterprise risk management in the federal government.
August 22, 2014
WIFLE president Cathy Sanz and Dexter Brooks, with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, will discuss upcoming federal employee training programs that their organizations are sponsoring.
August 8, 2014
Tags: workforce , Cathy Sanz , WIFLE , leadership training , leadership development , Dexter Brooks , EEOC , EEOC executive leadership training , Anthony Vergnetti , Shaw Bransford and Roth , human resources
Debra Roth will host a roundtable discussion of Senior Executive Service reform.
July 25, 2014
Tags: workforce , Senior Executives Association , Senior Executives Service , Debra Roth , Carol Bonasaro , Jenny Mattingley , Jeff Neal , ICF International , ChiefHRO.com , Department of Homeland Security , Shaw Bransford and Roth , SES reform , performance awards ,
Julie Perkins hosts a roundtable discussion of the latest developments in cybersecurity.
July 11, 2014
Tags: workforce , cybersecurity , cybersecurity framework , Cybersecurity executive order , Julie Perkins , Gregory Wilshusen , GAO , Ari Schwartz , John Lainhart , IBM Global Business Services , Alma Cole , The Performance Institute , Shaw Bransford and Roth
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of legislation on Capitol Hill that impacts federal workers.
June 6, 2014
Tags: workforce , Congress , performance , pay for performance , federal pay raise , Jason Briefel , Professional Managers Association , Greg Stanford , Federal Managers Association , Jessica Klement , NARFE , Shaw Bransford and Roth , Jenny Mattingley ,
Jon Desenberg from the Performance Institute, Bethany Blakey of the Performance Improvement Council, and Hudson Hollister of the Data Transparency Coalitition will participate in a roundtable discussion of federal performance management and the DATA Act.
May 23, 2014
Jenny Mattingley hosts a roundtable discussion of National Police Week 2014, which is being held in Washington D.C. from May 11th through the 17th.
May 9, 2014
Tags: workforce , National Police Week 2014 , Jenny Mattingley , Steve Groeninger , Herb Giobbi , FLEOA , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Sara Slone , Concerns of Police Survivors , Shaw Bransford and Roth , law enforcement