Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Cloud Blog
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
IT company gives its thoughts on what will be most prominent for managers in 2010.
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
When the site was launched a few weeks ago, there were only a few vendors in the storefront; now, new applications are being added all the time.
Vice President for the Public Sector at Right Now Technologies explains the various benefits, as well as outlines what you should be doing right now to move upward.
Are there any actual studies on the savings from moving e-mail or data or storage to the cloud? And if so, what are the real savings?
Tags: cloud computing