Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Cloud Blog
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
IT company gives its thoughts on what will be most prominent for managers in 2010.
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
When the site was launched a few weeks ago, there were only a few vendors in the storefront; now, new applications are being added all the time.
Vice President for the Public Sector at Right Now Technologies explains the various benefits, as well as outlines what you should be doing right now to move upward.
Are there any actual studies on the savings from moving e-mail or data or storage to the cloud? And if so, what are the real savings?
Tags: cloud computing