Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Cloud Blog
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Agency recently made the switch; Global Computer Enterprises is providing the solution and explains.
IT company gives its thoughts on what will be most prominent for managers in 2010.
WFED's Jason Miller has an update.
If you're gonna do it, you'd better be safe about it.
When the site was launched a few weeks ago, there were only a few vendors in the storefront; now, new applications are being added all the time.
Vice President for the Public Sector at Right Now Technologies explains the various benefits, as well as outlines what you should be doing right now to move upward.
Are there any actual studies on the savings from moving e-mail or data or storage to the cloud? And if so, what are the real savings?
Tags: cloud computing