Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Access
Charles Clark, senior reporter at Government Executive magazine will talk about what's in store for federal agencies, now that President Obama has won a second term.
November 9, 2012(Encore presentation November 30, 2013)
Brenda O'Connor, senior vice president for Public Affairs at the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, will talk about the assistance that's available for victims of Hurricane Sandy.
November 2, 2012
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , Stratfor , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks ,
Federal Times columnist Lily Whiteman will talk about her book, "How to Land a Top-Paying Job in the Federal Government".
September 21, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012 & October 26, 2012)
Evan Lesser, founder and director of ClearanceJobs.com, talks about how the job market is changing for federal workers with high security clearances.
August 31, 2012
Chris Hale, president of the National Veteran Owned Business Association, talks about the work being done by his organization.
August 24, 2012
Tom Tarantino, chief policy officer for Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, talks about the challenges facing veterans when they return home.
August 17, 2012(Encore presentation September 7 & 14, 2012)
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's ahead for federal human resources managers.
August 10, 2012
Tags: workforce issues , federal hiring , downsizing , early retirement , brain drain , human resource management , human resources , Partnership for Pubic Service , Grant Thornton , Linda Rix , Avue Technologies , Derrick Dortch ,
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATOR, will talk about what can be done to prevent future acts of violence like the one that occurred at a movie theater in Aurora Colorado.
July 27, 2012
Jeff Alderdice and Dave Smith from Northstar Global Response join host Derrick Dortch to talk about their plans to train emergency responders in other countries.
July 20, 2012