Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Access
Host Derrick Dortch hosts a roundtable discussion of a new initiatiave to help transitioning veterans find jobs once they leave the military.
December 7, 2012(Encore presentation December 21, 2012 & December 28, 2012)
Tags: workforce , hiring , Veterans hiring , Vet Net , Carrie Laureno , Google for Veterans , Google , Kevin Schmiegal , Hire our Heroes , U.S. Chamber of Commerce , Brian Stann , Hire Heroes USA , Derrick Dortch ,
Steve Caldeira, president and CEO of the International Franchise Association talks about an initiative to help veterans as they transition into a civilian economy.
November 16, 2012(Encore presentation November 23, 2012)
Charles Clark, senior reporter at Government Executive magazine will talk about what's in store for federal agencies, now that President Obama has won a second term.
November 9, 2012(Encore presentation November 30, 2013)
Brenda O'Connor, senior vice president for Public Affairs at the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety, will talk about the assistance that's available for victims of Hurricane Sandy.
November 2, 2012
Fred Burton, vice president for Intelligence at STRATFOR, will talk about the recent attacks on U.S. Embassies in Middle East, and other security threats.
September 28, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012)
Tags: workforce , embassies , Fred Burton , Stratfor , security vulnerabilities , security threat , terrorist threats , terrorist attack , drug wars , drug cartels , Mexican drug cartel , Mexican border , travel security , Derrick Dortch , Embassy attacks ,
Federal Times columnist Lily Whiteman will talk about her book, "How to Land a Top-Paying Job in the Federal Government".
September 21, 2012(Encore presentation October 5, 2012 & October 26, 2012)
Evan Lesser, founder and director of ClearanceJobs.com, talks about how the job market is changing for federal workers with high security clearances.
August 31, 2012
Chris Hale, president of the National Veteran Owned Business Association, talks about the work being done by his organization.
August 24, 2012
Tom Tarantino, chief policy officer for Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, talks about the challenges facing veterans when they return home.
August 17, 2012(Encore presentation September 7 & 14, 2012)
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what's ahead for federal human resources managers.
August 10, 2012
Tags: workforce issues , federal hiring , downsizing , early retirement , brain drain , human resource management , human resources , Partnership for Pubic Service , Grant Thornton , Linda Rix , Avue Technologies , Derrick Dortch ,