Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Access
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator for Arlington Virginia, joins host Derrice Dortch on today's program.
August 19, 2011
Host Derrick T. Dortch talks to Linda Rix, Co-CEO of Avue Technologies, Inc. about the implementation of hiring reform for the federal agencies who use their site, AvueCentral.com.
November 19, 2010
Host Derrick Dortch talks with Christopher Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military History at the Marine Corps University about the book "Towards a Grand Strategy Against Terrorism."
October 8, 2010
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010
Derrick T. Dortch talks to Linda Rix, Co-CEO of AVUE Technologies Corporation about a new feature on its Federal Job Site.
April 23, 2010
The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC) was established by the 1984 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) to oversee diverse programs that benefit victims of crime.
April 16, 2010
Host Derrick T. Dortch explores the work of the Inter-American Foundation (IAF).
March 12, 2010
Host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Chris McConnell about GovCentral.com.
Linda Strating, docent at the Washington National Cathedral joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about what visitors will see when they take the cathedral's Service and Sacrifice tour.
June 3, 2011 (Encore Presentation)
The FY 2012 National Defense Authorization Act would present Secretary Gates with a dealer's choice of putting up to seven BRAC actions on hold. WFED's Derrick Dortch learns more about it from Andrea Morris is the BRAC coordinator for Arlington County.