Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fed Access
Host Derrick T. Dortch discusses what you need to know to get a job that requires a security clearance.
March 19, 2010
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by ClearanceJobs.com Founder and Director Evan Lesser.
October 21, 2011
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by Retireed U.S. Marine Corps Brigadier General Thomas V. Draude.
September 23, 2011(Encore presentation October 7, 2011)
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by Linda Rix, Co-CEO of Avue Technologies.
September 16, 2011(Encore presentation September 30, 2011)
Jim Seymour, director of Programs and Special Events for the Partnership for Public Service, joins host Derrick Dortch to talk about this year's SAMMIES award winners.
September 9, 2011
Host Derrick Dortch is joined by Julie Rochman, president of the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety.
August 26, 2011
Dr. Andrea Morris, BRAC Coordinator for Arlington Virginia, joins host Derrice Dortch on today's program.
August 19, 2011
Host Derrick T. Dortch talks to Linda Rix, Co-CEO of Avue Technologies, Inc. about the implementation of hiring reform for the federal agencies who use their site, AvueCentral.com.
November 19, 2010
Host Derrick Dortch talks with Christopher Harmon, the Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military History at the Marine Corps University about the book "Towards a Grand Strategy Against Terrorism."
October 8, 2010