Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Farzad Mostashari
What are the benefits of using Health IT? What does "meaningful use" mean as relates to electronic health records? How has the nationwide adoption and use of health IT, especially EHRs progressed? And what more needs to be done?Join host Michael Keegan and he explores these questions and so much more with, Dr. Farzad Mostashari, National Coordinator for Health IT within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Farzad Mostashari, M.D.
National Coordinator for Health IT
Department of Health and Human Services
Office of National Coordinator for Health IT gives $5 million to two companies to work on new services.