Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Farragut North
Miscommunication. That's the troubling central theme in two recent Metro accidents -- including one that left two maintenance workers dead.
The Farragut North Metro station was closed for about two hours after a man's body was discovered on the tracks.
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
The Farragut West and McPherson Square Metro stations remain closed on Columbus Day, along with the part of Metro Center that handles the Orange and Blue lines.
Metro says a piece of insulation on the third rail started smoking near the Dupont Circle station around 1:30 p.m.