Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Farragut North
Miscommunication. That's the troubling central theme in two recent Metro accidents -- including one that left two maintenance workers dead.
The Farragut North Metro station was closed for about two hours after a man's body was discovered on the tracks.
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
The Farragut West and McPherson Square Metro stations remain closed on Columbus Day, along with the part of Metro Center that handles the Orange and Blue lines.
Metro says a piece of insulation on the third rail started smoking near the Dupont Circle station around 1:30 p.m.