Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Farragut North
Miscommunication. That's the troubling central theme in two recent Metro accidents -- including one that left two maintenance workers dead.
The Farragut North Metro station was closed for about two hours after a man's body was discovered on the tracks.
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
The Farragut West and McPherson Square Metro stations remain closed on Columbus Day, along with the part of Metro Center that handles the Orange and Blue lines.
Metro says a piece of insulation on the third rail started smoking near the Dupont Circle station around 1:30 p.m.