Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fannie Mae
The former employee planted a virus in the agency's network the day he was fired
President Obama said he intends to nominate Joseph Smith to be head of the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
Melissa Shields has been nominated as a Rising Heroine for being the voice of volunteerism in our region. She tells us how that happened.
While mortgage delinquencies are easing, banks are facing a new round of losses from loans made just before the financial crisis, and the fight to keep them off their balance sheets is intensifying.
The Obama administration invited banking executives Tuesday to offer advice on changing the government's role in the mortgage market. Their response: stay big. Details from Silla Brush, financial reporter with The Hill newspaper
The Congressional Budget Office predicts that the final bill could reach $389 billion.
The Obama Administration, seemingly, has failed to understand some of the basic principles of capitalism.