Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts discuss Fannie and Freddie underwriting practices, how much colleges and universities spend on lobbying, and how BRAC is changing the area around Fort Meade.
March 28, 2013
Tags: acquisition , qualified mortgage rule , dodd-frank act , Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , Base Realignment and Closure , Fort Meade , NSA , Cyber Command , DISA , lobbying , Allen Scott , Nela Richardson , Peter Crispino , The Arundel Voice , Peter Brusoe , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
Paul Firman, instructor and program director at The Air Force Culture and Language Center, discusses AFCLC's latest pocket guidebook. Nela Richardson, senior economic analyst for Bloomberg Government, talks about a new report on mortgage giants Fannie May and Freddie Mac.
Michael J. Williams announced Tuesday he will continue as CEO and as a director until a successor is found.