Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Public Schools
A public high school in northern Virginia is reevaluating its testing policy to allow those who cheat to get a second chance.
Fairfax County students, who have been surveyed by the school system, say they don't get enough sleep. How many admit it? Ninety one percent.
A recent nation-wide U.S. Department of Education initiative to pay some teachers based on merit has spurred a local debate on implementing the system for area public schools.
A former middle and high school wrestling judge was arrested Sunday on 10 counts of possessing child pornography, after fire officials accidentally discovered the materials in his Lorton row house earlier this summer.
Enrollments are up in Northern Virginia's school systems.
Parents say the Fairfax County School Board exceeded its authority and violated Virginia law when it decided to shut down Clifton Elementary.
According to Fairfax County Police, 33-year-old Jennah Billeter physically assaulted two boys, ages 4 and 5.
Clifton PTA President Patty Hopkins says closing the school would break up the community.
Just 6 percent of all public schools in the nation are on Newsweek's list.
The move will save $2.7 million.