Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Public Schools
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
Hoffman worked with a team that brought local educators, museum curators, scientists, pilots and engineers together to promote an interest in the sciences. The programs reached 12 million students.
Two students from Centreville High School in Clifton, Va. have been arrested after a cafeteria food fight got a bit out of hand.
Police were called to Dogwood Elementary School on Monday for reports of a suspicious man with a gun.
With mounting complaints from parents and school boards taking too long to hold disciplinary hearings, there's a new push to change Virginia's so-called "zero tolerance" disciplinary code.
Parents don't dispute that their children should be punished for school infractions, but some say the current rules for drugs are "archaic."
Fairfax County Police and school leaders say they're seeing a record number of people driving recklessly near the school district's 1,500 school buses.
Prince William County students are in class today. Other school systems are giving up Presidents' Day.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
Old-timers tell youngsters how they used to walk to school uphill, both ways, in blinding snow. Soon, they might add recess to their tales of less pampered days of yore.