Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Public Schools
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
Hoffman worked with a team that brought local educators, museum curators, scientists, pilots and engineers together to promote an interest in the sciences. The programs reached 12 million students.
Two students from Centreville High School in Clifton, Va. have been arrested after a cafeteria food fight got a bit out of hand.
Police were called to Dogwood Elementary School on Monday for reports of a suspicious man with a gun.
With mounting complaints from parents and school boards taking too long to hold disciplinary hearings, there's a new push to change Virginia's so-called "zero tolerance" disciplinary code.
Parents don't dispute that their children should be punished for school infractions, but some say the current rules for drugs are "archaic."
Fairfax County Police and school leaders say they're seeing a record number of people driving recklessly near the school district's 1,500 school buses.
Prince William County students are in class today. Other school systems are giving up Presidents' Day.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
Old-timers tell youngsters how they used to walk to school uphill, both ways, in blinding snow. Soon, they might add recess to their tales of less pampered days of yore.