Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Public Schools
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
Hoffman worked with a team that brought local educators, museum curators, scientists, pilots and engineers together to promote an interest in the sciences. The programs reached 12 million students.
Two students from Centreville High School in Clifton, Va. have been arrested after a cafeteria food fight got a bit out of hand.
Police were called to Dogwood Elementary School on Monday for reports of a suspicious man with a gun.
With mounting complaints from parents and school boards taking too long to hold disciplinary hearings, there's a new push to change Virginia's so-called "zero tolerance" disciplinary code.
Parents don't dispute that their children should be punished for school infractions, but some say the current rules for drugs are "archaic."
Fairfax County Police and school leaders say they're seeing a record number of people driving recklessly near the school district's 1,500 school buses.
Prince William County students are in class today. Other school systems are giving up Presidents' Day.
Prince William and Fairfax County schools also want the school year to start before Labor Day.
Old-timers tell youngsters how they used to walk to school uphill, both ways, in blinding snow. Soon, they might add recess to their tales of less pampered days of yore.