Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Police
It turns out the fox that was seized by Animal Control is a domesticated breed.
The serial burglar who has hit more than 85 homes in Fairfax County may be branching out to other areas.
Police are urging Fairfax County residents to lock their doors to thwart a serial burglar they believe is responsible for 87 incidents in the last two months.
Police say the serial burglar who has struck 82 times in northern Virginia may be armed.
A 15-year-old boy apparently sitting in the middle of the road was struck and killed by an SUV, Fairfax County Police say.
Fairfax County Police are looking for a man who attempted to rob a woman as she sat in her car at a traffic light.
There are no suspects, no motive and fewer and fewer leads in the murder of Vanessa Pham.
Officers will be posted along high-volume roads and intersections where there have been a high number of crashes, including the Route 28 corridor and the Tysons Corner area.
Fairfax County Police are investigating a sexual assault at a bus stop early Wednesday morning.
Rebecca Johns of Alexandria was riding her bike with two friends when she was struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Franconia Road and Cannon Lane in the Franconia section of Fairfax County.
Tags: car accident