Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Police
It was exactly six months ago that police discovered the murder of 19-year-old Vanessa Pham, a graduate of Madison High School in Vienna, Va., and a freshman at Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia.
RATTS, or Retail Anti-Theft Teams, have recovered thousands of dollars worth of stolen cologne, perfume, clothing, iPhones and much more from organized bands of out-of-state thieves who are targeting area stores on both sides of the Potomac River.
Virginia legislators will consider new rules governing police officers' use of sirens, following a 2008 incident in which a woman was struck and killed by a police cruiser.
Typically, there's a jump in packages stolen from doorsteps during the holidays.
Anyone with information should call the police non-emergency number at (703) 691-2131. Anonymous callers are also welcomed.
Police have not said what may have motivated a grandmother to allegedly toss her granddaughter off a mall walkway at Tysons Corner Center.
Fairfax County Police tell ABC 7 they were investigating deplorable conditions at the home, which was involved with a cat foster care program.
Montgomery County Police have arrested a man they believe is responsible for a series of burglaries in Potomac and Fairfax County.
The suspect led Fairfax County Police on a foot chase and on a car chase that ended with police shooting him near a Falls Church shopping Center.
WTOP's Adam Tuss accompanies Fairfax County Police as an officer looks for distracted drivers.