Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
A big decision on trash is about to be made in Fairfax County, and it may impact other parts of the D.C. region.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
In the midst of lean economic times and budget cuts, Fairfax County Public Schools is teaming up with a county business organization to develop a new method to raise funds.
The transportation construction groups say Gov. Bob McDonnell's plan is a "positive first step in building a plan for statewide transportation improvements."
Tags: privatizing liquor stores , Bob McDonnell , liquor sales , Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance , Old Dominion Highway Contractors Association , Associated General Contractors of Virginia , Heavy Construction Contractors Association , Virginia Ready-Mixed Concrete Association , Richmond Area Municipal Contractors Association , American Council of Engineering Companies of Virgi , Virginia Retail Merchants Association