Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
In the aftermath of last year's blizzards, it became apparent that no matter what amount of snowfall, some Fairfax County roads aren't plowed.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
Fairfax County Public Schools are continuing to grow. Another 2,120 new students are expected to enroll next fall.
Several groups are pushing for a new district and a new seat to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.
The ban on smoking inside Fairfax County bus shelters goes into effect Dec. 1. Violators will face $25 fines.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is extremely mad at VDOT and leaders in Richmond, saying both have failed to keep pace with road maintenance in the county.