Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
In the aftermath of last year's blizzards, it became apparent that no matter what amount of snowfall, some Fairfax County roads aren't plowed.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
Fairfax County Public Schools are continuing to grow. Another 2,120 new students are expected to enroll next fall.
Several groups are pushing for a new district and a new seat to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.
The ban on smoking inside Fairfax County bus shelters goes into effect Dec. 1. Violators will face $25 fines.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is extremely mad at VDOT and leaders in Richmond, saying both have failed to keep pace with road maintenance in the county.