Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors
But the budget calls for higher taxes and more fees.
If you were backed up for hours on the Fairfax County Parkway this morning, one local lawmaker felt your pain.
As Metro expands to Dulles International Airport, eight new stations will be built in Fairfax County. The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors approved names for those stations Tuesday.
In the aftermath of last year's blizzards, it became apparent that no matter what amount of snowfall, some Fairfax County roads aren't plowed.
Fairfax County Executive Anthony Griffin is poised to recommend the county buy a trash incinerator in Lorton.
Fairfax County Public Schools are continuing to grow. Another 2,120 new students are expected to enroll next fall.
Several groups are pushing for a new district and a new seat to the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors.
The ban on smoking inside Fairfax County bus shelters goes into effect Dec. 1. Violators will face $25 fines.
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is extremely mad at VDOT and leaders in Richmond, saying both have failed to keep pace with road maintenance in the county.