Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax
The Blue and Gray will clash again on Saturday at the Fairfax County Courthouse. It's a historical re-enactment of one of the first skirmishes in the Civil War.
Virginia's General assembly is taking steps to crack down on predators seeking to sexually exploit children.
DC2NY will pick up riders at two Metro stations beginning next Tuesday. Megabus adds routes to Richmond and Hampton, Va.
The City of Fairfax is the first in Northern Virginia to offer a discount card that will save you as much as 20 percent on your prescription drugs.
One of the most congested intersections in the area is about to undergo a 3-year makeover.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.
Police are urging Fairfax County residents to lock their doors to thwart a serial burglar they believe is responsible for 87 incidents in the last two months.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
Tags: Alexandria , Prince George's County , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , road work , traffic , Telegraph Road , Huntington Avenue , Cameron Run , Pershing Avenue , Stovall Street , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.