Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Fairfax
The Blue and Gray will clash again on Saturday at the Fairfax County Courthouse. It's a historical re-enactment of one of the first skirmishes in the Civil War.
Virginia's General assembly is taking steps to crack down on predators seeking to sexually exploit children.
DC2NY will pick up riders at two Metro stations beginning next Tuesday. Megabus adds routes to Richmond and Hampton, Va.
The City of Fairfax is the first in Northern Virginia to offer a discount card that will save you as much as 20 percent on your prescription drugs.
One of the most congested intersections in the area is about to undergo a 3-year makeover.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.
Police are urging Fairfax County residents to lock their doors to thwart a serial burglar they believe is responsible for 87 incidents in the last two months.
The cuts could mean a loss of $6 billion to $7 billion to the local economy, says Stephen Fuller, director for the Center for Regional Analysis at George Mason University in Fairfax.
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
Tags: Alexandria , Prince George's County , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , road work , traffic , Telegraph Road , Huntington Avenue , Cameron Run , Pershing Avenue , Stovall Street , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.