Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Sunday night's news of the death of Osama bin Laden proved that people have established Twitter as a source for news - and sometimes their first source for news. But is the microblogging service influential enough for agencies to establish positions to oversee Twitter accounts?
Tech experts are warning that online scammers are using the news of Osama bin Laden's death to spread malicious rogueware and spam.
Social networking sites are after me. It seems I must be a very much desired individual.
Think you are only sharing your information with just your friends on Facebook? You may want to think again.
Tags: Columbia University
Agencies are increasingly using social media in their work. But platforms like Facebook and Twitter offer challenges to records management.
Protests against Moammar Gadhafi have been a daily occurrence outside the White House since weeks before the U.S. and allies established a no-fly zone over Libya.
Dave Ross, commentator
Cloud Girlfriend is the creation of a startup that asks its users to define their dream girlfriend, and after she is created, they will post love notes on users' Facebook wall.
Tags: Cloud Girlfriend
Trying to take back a comment is hard enough -- it's even harder if you made your inappropriate comment on Twitter or Facebook.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.