Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Tech experts are warning that online scammers are using the news of Osama bin Laden's death to spread malicious rogueware and spam.
Social networking sites are after me. It seems I must be a very much desired individual.
Think you are only sharing your information with just your friends on Facebook? You may want to think again.
Tags: Columbia University
Agencies are increasingly using social media in their work. But platforms like Facebook and Twitter offer challenges to records management.
Protests against Moammar Gadhafi have been a daily occurrence outside the White House since weeks before the U.S. and allies established a no-fly zone over Libya.
Dave Ross, commentator
Cloud Girlfriend is the creation of a startup that asks its users to define their dream girlfriend, and after she is created, they will post love notes on users' Facebook wall.
Tags: Cloud Girlfriend
Trying to take back a comment is hard enough -- it's even harder if you made your inappropriate comment on Twitter or Facebook.
The "like it" feature on Facebook acts as an instant rating system.
2010 was the year the movie world and Facebook became forever intertwined with David Fincher's Oscar-winning "The Social Network." Now, 2011 will see the first Hollywood studio offer movies directly on Facebook.