Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Public officials have used social media to engage in the public, and now the public is engaging back. Citizens are using officials' Twitter and Facebook to call out officials on bad behavior.
A website by Cornell University shows how federal rulemaking can become more transparent.
Another demonstration in protest of the no dancing policy at the Jefferson Memorial will be held Saturday.
The blunder earlier this month from a Secret Service Twitter feed has raised cautionary flags for other feds.
Matthew Alan Hill, the missing 26-year-old Christian outreach worker, has been found safe and unharmed, according to the Facebook page set up to help locate him.
Police in Elkton are investigating reports that teenagers have been brawling in a park after organizing the fights on Facebook.
An Internet service provider is offering a new way of protecting kids from unwelcome websites and online dangers by blocking them at the network level.
Pete Tseronis, the chief technology officer at the Department of Energy, tells Federal News Radio federal data centers will start to look a lot like Facebook.
Sunday night's news of the death of Osama bin Laden proved that people have established Twitter as a source for news - and sometimes their first source for news. But is the microblogging service influential enough for agencies to establish positions to oversee Twitter accounts?