Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
China denied involvement in Internet attacks and defended its online restrictions as lawful Monday after the United States urged Beijing to investigate a computer attack against search engine giant Google.
Apple's iPad tablet could be tempting as a federal business tool, but it lacks security and manageability features.
"The Army cyber command would involve a hybrid approach, headed up by a three-star general and comprising elements of Army communications and intelligence communities." FCW
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Public officials have used social media to engage in the public, and now the public is engaging back. Citizens are using officials' Twitter and Facebook to call out officials on bad behavior.