Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Market Connections President and CEO Lisa Dezzuti joins host Mark Amtower to talk about how government and contractors are using social media to do their jobs.
October 10, 2011
Tags: technology , contracting , acquisition , Lisa Dezzutti , Market Connections , social media , Web 2.0 , Mark Amtower , Amtower Off Center , blogs , webinars , LinkedIn , Twitter , mobile technology
The Developer's Garage will focus on Facebook applications for government
China denied involvement in Internet attacks and defended its online restrictions as lawful Monday after the United States urged Beijing to investigate a computer attack against search engine giant Google.
Apple's iPad tablet could be tempting as a federal business tool, but it lacks security and manageability features.
"The Army cyber command would involve a hybrid approach, headed up by a three-star general and comprising elements of Army communications and intelligence communities." FCW
Do you get enough benefits from using sites like Facebook and LinkedIn to make it worth your time? Amtower Off Center's Mark Amtower offers some tips.
"As the new generation of information seekers primarily accesses news and other content through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, HUD deemed it essential that the Department get up to speed on today's popular channels of communication," HUD wrote in a press release.