Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Agency sets sights on next set of standard terms of service with providers
Public officials have used social media to engage in the public, and now the public is engaging back. Citizens are using officials' Twitter and Facebook to call out officials on bad behavior.
A website by Cornell University shows how federal rulemaking can become more transparent.
Another demonstration in protest of the no dancing policy at the Jefferson Memorial will be held Saturday.
The blunder earlier this month from a Secret Service Twitter feed has raised cautionary flags for other feds.
Matthew Alan Hill, the missing 26-year-old Christian outreach worker, has been found safe and unharmed, according to the Facebook page set up to help locate him.
Police in Elkton are investigating reports that teenagers have been brawling in a park after organizing the fights on Facebook.
An Internet service provider is offering a new way of protecting kids from unwelcome websites and online dangers by blocking them at the network level.
Pete Tseronis, the chief technology officer at the Department of Energy, tells Federal News Radio federal data centers will start to look a lot like Facebook.
Sunday night's news of the death of Osama bin Laden proved that people have established Twitter as a source for news - and sometimes their first source for news. But is the microblogging service influential enough for agencies to establish positions to oversee Twitter accounts?