Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Transparency should be more than a visible effort.
Though official DoD Web policy is only a week old, study examines how the overall military has been using 2.0 tools so far.
Mark Drapeau, an associate professor at George Washington University, offers various predictions surrounding 2.0 over the next few years.
New cybersecurity technology alliance opens facility, H1N1 pushing COOP security limits, web 2.0 grows cyberthreats, and a Flashy new threat to data.
Agency wants to know what the public thinks; hopes to get ideas that might shape policy.
Lockheed Martin opens new cyber-security center, PA CISO fired after cyber-hole disclosures