Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , best practices , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia
The 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference continues today at the Renaissance Hotel in downtown, D.C. Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are getting a look at some new, cutting edge tools now being developed for federal websites by a new unit of the General Services Administration.
Tags: newsstand , technology , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Bev Godwin , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia
Governments the targets of a quarter of all cyberattacks, Microsoft retracts fix for Windows 2000 bug
Janice Nall, director of the Division of eHealth Marketing at the CDC, says government needs to be where people are getting their information.
A new survey shows just how popular social media has become.
When it comes to personal information, how personal is too personal? What have you been told? How have you reacted?
While younger people aren't hopping in their cars to visit friends as much as previous generations, a Metropolitan Council of Governments study finds the over 65 set isn't hesitating to drive.
Social media played a major role in spreading the word to potentially affected areas after the magnitude 8.8 quake struck Chile on Feb. 27.
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.