Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.
Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller says they're hoping Facebook's wide reach will give them the one tip they need.
This week, Amtower talks with author David Meerman Scott.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.
A new program is helping to keep Americans safer.
Strapping soldiers with mobile technologies that are secure and affordable has always been a challenge for the Army.
The virtual classroom for students and faculty at two Defense Department universities just got a whole lot bigger.
The new platform works like Wikipedia, which not only allows users greater access, but also ways to contribute information.