Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Janice Nall, director of the Division of eHealth Marketing at the CDC, says government needs to be where people are getting their information.
A new survey shows just how popular social media has become.
When it comes to personal information, how personal is too personal? What have you been told? How have you reacted?
While younger people aren't hopping in their cars to visit friends as much as previous generations, a Metropolitan Council of Governments study finds the over 65 set isn't hesitating to drive.
Social media played a major role in spreading the word to potentially affected areas after the magnitude 8.8 quake struck Chile on Feb. 27.
No one knows what was behind the hundreds of friending requests sent to students at the Virginia Beach high school.
A crackdown on human trafficking has led to several arrests in Montgomery County.
Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller says they're hoping Facebook's wide reach will give them the one tip they need.
This week, Amtower talks with author David Meerman Scott.
Social media is helping the U.S. government with recovery and relief efforts in Haiti.