Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Co-founder Karl Maddocks says the site is more of a counter-culture environment that a foray into pornography. Of the 200 attempts to sign up per day, only 10 percent are accepted. Applications that are pornographic in nature are turned away.
Read more of Mark Zuckerberg's column.
The Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has fully embraced Web 2.0 and social media. U.S. Navy Capt. John Kirby, the Chairman's Special Assistant for Public Affairs, explains why.
Cybersecurity bill leans on buying power, cyber warrior ranks swell
A kiss is just a kiss right? Not if you ask the more than 10,000 people on Facebook who are asking a hit sitcom to show two characters lock lips.
Facebook rolling out new security features, House panel to consider cybersecurity overhaul
Maryland is looking to combat dirty politics. Facebook accounts are being set up to spread false information about candidates.
VOA victim of hacker porn attack, Is there really a cyberwar?
Gov2Social is a social media directory designed to help state and local governments connect using Twitter and Facebook.
Some of the federal government's top web managers and producers are seeing some new, cutting edge tools.
Tags: In Depth , management , technology , best practices , Web 2.0 , Gov 2.0 , government 2.0 , Bev Godwin , GSA , Federal Center for New Media and Citizen Engagemen , 2010 Government Web and New Media Conference , Dan Munz , IdeaSpace , Section 508 , Open Government Initiative , Andrea Sigritz , terms of service , Twitter , Tiffany Smith , State Department , FedSpace , Go.USA.gov , Gwynne Kostin , Max Cacas , #govnewmedia