Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Facebook continues to face criticism over privacy settings at the social networking site.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference
Co-founder Karl Maddocks says the site is more of a counter-culture environment that a foray into pornography. Of the 200 attempts to sign up per day, only 10 percent are accepted. Applications that are pornographic in nature are turned away.
Read more of Mark Zuckerberg's column.
The Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has fully embraced Web 2.0 and social media. U.S. Navy Capt. John Kirby, the Chairman's Special Assistant for Public Affairs, explains why.
Cybersecurity bill leans on buying power, cyber warrior ranks swell
A kiss is just a kiss right? Not if you ask the more than 10,000 people on Facebook who are asking a hit sitcom to show two characters lock lips.
Facebook rolling out new security features, House panel to consider cybersecurity overhaul
Maryland is looking to combat dirty politics. Facebook accounts are being set up to spread false information about candidates.
VOA victim of hacker porn attack, Is there really a cyberwar?