Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
A hacker has compiled a list of information gathered from 100 million Facebook users and made the information available for download.
Top search engine Google could be jumping into the social networking pool, in an effort that could have it competing with Facebook.
A Facebook app. allows you to butter-fy yourself.
Learn more about how social media can be useful when responding to emergencies
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.
Facebook has hired Marne Levine as its new vice president of global public policy.
Facebook continues to face criticism over privacy settings at the social networking site.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference