Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
Will Facebook soon have geo-location ability?
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
A hacker has compiled a list of information gathered from 100 million Facebook users and made the information available for download.
Top search engine Google could be jumping into the social networking pool, in an effort that could have it competing with Facebook.
A Facebook app. allows you to butter-fy yourself.
Learn more about how social media can be useful when responding to emergencies
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.
Facebook has hired Marne Levine as its new vice president of global public policy.
Facebook continues to face criticism over privacy settings at the social networking site.