Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Facebook
A new report from Nielsen Co. shows that Americans are devoting almost a quarter of their internet time on social networking sites and blogs, a 43 percent increase compared to one year ago.
A hacker has compiled a list of information gathered from 100 million Facebook users and made the information available for download.
Top search engine Google could be jumping into the social networking pool, in an effort that could have it competing with Facebook.
A Facebook app. allows you to butter-fy yourself.
Learn more about how social media can be useful when responding to emergencies
At the Excellence of Government Conference, the State Department's Richard Boly, director of the Office of e-Diplomacy, talks about ways to improve communication and transparency without adding cost or red-tape.
Facebook has hired Marne Levine as its new vice president of global public policy.
Facebook continues to face criticism over privacy settings at the social networking site.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference