Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FY 2012 budget
What are the risks and rewards in the FY 2012 budget for Defense? We get a sense of it from Todd Harrison, with the Center of Strategic and Budgetary Assessments.
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with the Federal Times about fast-changing federal issues including the continuing resolution, the FY 2012 budget and the pay freeze proposals on the Hill.
February 9, 2011
Congress must pass another funding measure to keep the government operating past March 4. House Republicans are calling for big cuts to current spending levels. This as President Obama gets set to release his 2012 budget request February 14. We get the latest from the Hill's Erik Wasson.
The budget cut being imposed on federal agencies won't impact all of them the same way. Some may freeze hiring, most will cut travel and training first. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this isn't the end of civilization as we know it but it could be a kick in the slats for the prosperous Washington metro area.