Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FY 2010
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us his take.
Our look at the upcoming end-of-the-fiscal-year acquisition-spree turns to a vendor's perspective. Joining us to talk about the year-end ordering from a contractor's point of view is Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President at Serco.
When is a 2 percent pay raise not a 2 percent pay raise? The answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is when politicians in Washington say it is, or isn't.