Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FY 2010
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , Defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , SAIC , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us his take.
Our look at the upcoming end-of-the-fiscal-year acquisition-spree turns to a vendor's perspective. Joining us to talk about the year-end ordering from a contractor's point of view is Stephanie Ambrose, Vice President at Serco.
When is a 2 percent pay raise not a 2 percent pay raise? The answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is when politicians in Washington say it is, or isn't.