Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FTC
The Commerce Department recommended forming the office as part of a framework for ensuring online data privacy.
The New York Times reports that Internet Explorer will add a tracking protection feature.
Ed Felten, the FTC's new chief technologist, explains what his goals are with the agency.
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.
Eileen Harrington, the SBA's chief operating officer, announced yesterday that she is leaving to become the new executive director of the Federal Trade Commission.
The Federal Trade Commission is raising some red flags about the new Federal Communications Commission's certification program.
AT&T receives an authority to operate its cybersecurity services under the Networx telecommunications contract. Agencies now can purchase these services to meet the Trusted Internet Connections requirements.
Tags: technology , contracting , OMB , GSA , DHS , EPA , Treasury , AT&T , Qwest , Sprint , Verizon , Jeff Mohan , Tom McMahon , Bill White , Networx , telecommunications , cybersecurity , TIC , MTIPS , Jason Miller