Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FTC
The Federal Trade Commission has released its annual list of the top consumer complaints received in 2010. FTC's Steven Toporoff shares detalis.
The FTC is reaching out to bloggers to come clean with their readers.
Two companies that maintain large amounts of sensitive information about the employees of their business customers, including Social Security numbers, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges.
For the 11th year in a row, identity theft was the number one consumer complaint category
In part 4 of Federal News Radio's investigative series "Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA," allegations of cronyism and conflict of interest in the acquisition process arise. Over the past year, lawmakers and auditors have raised concerns about the agency's acquisition practices. SBA officials deny the accusations and say they are strengthening their acquisition processes.
Tags: management , contracting , Ethel Matthews , Jonathan Swain , Karen Mills , Olympia Snowe , Nydia Velazquez , Eileen Harrington , Sara Lipscomb , SBA , House Small Business Committee , Senate Small Business Committee , Bill Shook , Rosemarie Straight , Tom Wimer , KnowledgeBank , McKinsey and Company , conflict of interest , whistleblower retaliation , Recovery Act , Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA , Jason Miller
The Commerce Department recommended forming the office as part of a framework for ensuring online data privacy.
The New York Times reports that Internet Explorer will add a tracking protection feature.
Ed Felten, the FTC's new chief technologist, explains what his goals are with the agency.
Nearly every product that claims to be environmentally friendly is misleading to buyers, an environmental marketing firm claims.