Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FTC
This is the first publicly announced award under the GSA Networx program to meet the Trusted Internet Connections initiative. FTC will receive intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and other cybersecurity services under the $5 million deal. GSA and OMB pushing agencies to transition to the telecommunications contract more quickly.
President Barack Obama's work with the SEC, EPA and FTC is a sign of things to come for the FDA among others, according to a presidential scholar. Federal News Radio learns about "one of the best kept secrets in American political life."
And FTC notifies companies about P2P data loss
The Obama Administration has a ready-made opportunity to improve the public's perception of the federal government through improved communications, but first it must do a better job of overcoming a "crisis of complexity" that leaves a majority of Americans unclear about the nature and breadth of services federal agencies provide, according to a new poll. Alan Siegel, Founder and Chairman, Siegel & Gale, has details.
Lean economic times lead to promises of non-existent jobs; overhyped get-rich-quick plans, and bogus government grants.
The Federal Trade Commission has reshaped and relaunched its OnGuardOnline website.The site includes tips and resources on how to be safe, secure and responsible online.
DHS, DOJ and FTC collaborate with state and local partners in and unprecedented effort. DHS's Alejandro Mayorkas explains how it works.
The Federal Trade Commission has released its annual list of the top consumer complaints received in 2010. FTC's Steven Toporoff shares detalis.
The FTC is reaching out to bloggers to come clean with their readers.