Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FTC
Amanda Koulousias, a staff attorney in the Division of Privacy and Identity Protection at the Federal Trade Commission, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about a recent workshop addressing those concerns.
This is the first publicly announced award under the GSA Networx program to meet the Trusted Internet Connections initiative. FTC will receive intrusion detection, intrusion prevention and other cybersecurity services under the $5 million deal. GSA and OMB pushing agencies to transition to the telecommunications contract more quickly.
President Barack Obama's work with the SEC, EPA and FTC is a sign of things to come for the FDA among others, according to a presidential scholar. Federal News Radio learns about "one of the best kept secrets in American political life."
And FTC notifies companies about P2P data loss
The Obama Administration has a ready-made opportunity to improve the public's perception of the federal government through improved communications, but first it must do a better job of overcoming a "crisis of complexity" that leaves a majority of Americans unclear about the nature and breadth of services federal agencies provide, according to a new poll. Alan Siegel, Founder and Chairman, Siegel & Gale, has details.
Lean economic times lead to promises of non-existent jobs; overhyped get-rich-quick plans, and bogus government grants.
The Federal Trade Commission has reshaped and relaunched its OnGuardOnline website.The site includes tips and resources on how to be safe, secure and responsible online.
DHS, DOJ and FTC collaborate with state and local partners in and unprecedented effort. DHS's Alejandro Mayorkas explains how it works.