Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FSA
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
In mid-July Senior Correspondent Mike Causey warned that your Flexible Spending Account and its big tax breaks may be in trouble. Now a revenue-hunting Congress is moving to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the perq.
Do you have a flexible spending account to help pay for nonprescription medical items not covered by your health insurance? Be advised that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports Congress is looking for ways to fold, staple or mutilate the program.
When it comes to career planning, there are four key benefits and opportunities that most federal workers don't take advantage of until it's too late. Federal benefits expert John Elliott tells Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's readers what they are and where to find them.
If you are worried about your mental and physical health, or your fiscal situation, welcome to the club. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there are some things you can do, between now and Friday, to make life better.
Tags: P&B ,