Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FSA
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Walton Francis, editor of Consumer Checkbook's Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
Nov. 25, 2009
In mid-July Senior Correspondent Mike Causey warned that your Flexible Spending Account and its big tax breaks may be in trouble. Now a revenue-hunting Congress is moving to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the perq.
Do you have a flexible spending account to help pay for nonprescription medical items not covered by your health insurance? Be advised that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports Congress is looking for ways to fold, staple or mutilate the program.
When it comes to career planning, there are four key benefits and opportunities that most federal workers don't take advantage of until it's too late. Federal benefits expert John Elliott tells Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's readers what they are and where to find them.
If you are worried about your mental and physical health, or your fiscal situation, welcome to the club. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there are some things you can do, between now and Friday, to make life better.
Tags: P&B ,