Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FOSE
The awards program recognizes outstanding and innovative information technology products for government exhibited during the show, staged by the 1105 Government Information Group, publisher of GCN.
The goal is for independent third party companies to affirm commercial cloud providers meet the FedRAMP cybersecurity requirements. The agencies will model its approach after the one used to accredit vendors to provide products and services under HSPD-12. FedRAMP will not be ready until the fall.
Wyatt Kash, content director and editor-at-large for 1105 Events, joins host Mark Amtower to discuss 1105's events in the government market.
January 31, 2011
In a world where blizzards producing 5-6 feet of snow can shut down a major metropolitan area like Washington, D.C., officials are re-thinking what it means to close the federal government for days at a time. But the new head of one agency that managed to keep going despite the blizzards says what you do as a federal worker is sometimes more important than where you do it.
Change is underway at a well-known educational institution in the federal community.