Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FOSE
The awards program recognizes outstanding and innovative information technology products for government exhibited during the show, staged by the 1105 Government Information Group, publisher of GCN.
The goal is for independent third party companies to affirm commercial cloud providers meet the FedRAMP cybersecurity requirements. The agencies will model its approach after the one used to accredit vendors to provide products and services under HSPD-12. FedRAMP will not be ready until the fall.
Wyatt Kash, content director and editor-at-large for 1105 Events, joins host Mark Amtower to discuss 1105's events in the government market.
January 31, 2011
In a world where blizzards producing 5-6 feet of snow can shut down a major metropolitan area like Washington, D.C., officials are re-thinking what it means to close the federal government for days at a time. But the new head of one agency that managed to keep going despite the blizzards says what you do as a federal worker is sometimes more important than where you do it.
Change is underway at a well-known educational institution in the federal community.