Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FOSE
The Mark Center soon will require employees to provide a fingerprint or iris scan along with the CAC card to enter the facility. The Pentagon is next to implement biometric factors for physical access control. The Army also is looking at where biometrics could impact mission and business functions.
The Insider Threat Task Force expects to submit its national plan to the White House in the next few months. The Defense Department will use its secure identity cards to stop unauthorized access to data and systems.
Tags: technology , management , ODNI , FBI , Gordon Snow , John Swift , Rob Carey , DoD , Diana Braun , Insider Threat Task Force , White House , HSPD 12 , secure identity card , identity management , PKI , information sharing , WikiLeaks , insider threat , Jason Miller
Federal CIO Steven VanRoekel wants agencies to cut spending and invest in new capabilities at the same time. Savings from outdated or inefficient IT projects can be plowed into new innovations, he said.
Avue Technologies Co-CEO Linda Rix will give us an update on federal hiring and how her company is helping those who want to work for the government.
March 9, 2012
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Policy change also helps change behavior
System integration, bandwidth providing separate challenges
Host John Gilroy gets the 411 from the 1105 Government Information Group.
March 16, 2010