Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FOIA
We hear from the head of the new Office of Government Information Services that agency managers will be relying on as they work to meet the Openness directive.
It just got easier to track how well agencies are complying with FOIA requests
Regardless of the trial's outcome, security, facilities and procedural requirements will put government workers through a financial, labor-intensive, emotional wringer.
Mary Ellen Callahan
Chief Privacy Officer and Chief Freedom of Information Act Officer
June 25, 2009
Tweaking the Freedom of Information Act
Open government advocates cheer the news.
Accompanies new ethics rules for political appointees and the use of executive privilege.