Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FMA Convention
The value of the work done by federal employees is being overlooked in the pay debate. At least according to the new vice-president of the Federal Managers Association, George Smith.
Federal managers gather in Washington to speak out and help each other hold up under the pressure of CRs and fed bashing. FMA president Patricia Niehaus gives us an overview of what managers are facing.
Susan Grundmann, chairwoman of the Merit Systems Protection Board, offers advice for agencies dealing with employee morale issues and workplace demands.