Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FMA Convention
The value of the work done by federal employees is being overlooked in the pay debate. At least according to the new vice-president of the Federal Managers Association, George Smith.
Federal managers gather in Washington to speak out and help each other hold up under the pressure of CRs and fed bashing. FMA president Patricia Niehaus gives us an overview of what managers are facing.
Susan Grundmann, chairwoman of the Merit Systems Protection Board, offers advice for agencies dealing with employee morale issues and workplace demands.