Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FMA
Patricia Niehaus, National President of the Federal Managers Association, explains why the government must concentrate on the impact of the employee, rather than tenure and classification.
The proposed federal pay freeze has left feds with a lot of questions. We get an update from Jessica Klement with the Federal Managers Association. Walton Francis also joins us for a look at the best health plans for you this open season.
December 1, 2010
FMA's Jessica Klement discusses the biggest legislative threat to federal employees' pensions.
June 1, 2011(Encore presentation June 29, 2011)
Federal managers gather in Washington to speak out and help each other hold up under the pressure of CRs and fed bashing. FMA president Patricia Niehaus gives us an overview of what managers are facing.
Federal workforce issues have become a hot topic on Capitol Hill. Host Bill Bransford talks the good, the bad, and the ugly with Dan Adcock of NARFE and Jessica Klement of FMA.
December 17, 2010
From pay freeze proposals to furloughs, there are a lot of issues before Congress that could affect feds. This week on Your Turn, Mike interviews Charity Wilson from the American Federation of Government Employees and Jessica Klement from the Federal Managers Association, about what a lame duck Congress can do to federal workers and retirees.
September 22, 2010
SEA's Executive Update 2010 Conference happens once a year to make sure that members of the Senior Executive Service, and all federal managers, are up to speed when it comes to potential changes and the President's expectations. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gets details from SEA president Carol Bonosaro.
Tens of thousands of federal employees may have their pay raises cut under the General Schedule for earning better raises under NSPS. Federal Managers Association's Patricia Niehaus explains.
This week's Your Turn was jam-packed with information. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talked with Jessica Klement, legislative director at the Federal Managers Association, about the latest regarding the NSPS transition and rolling your unused annual leave into your TSP once you retire from federal service. He also talked with Certified Financial Planner Rebecca Schreiber, who explains why you shouldn't be panicking about the global economy just yet.
The National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relations miss a deadline to report to President Obama by at least 30 days. They need more time to figure out how to give managers and rank-and-file feds a place where they can sit down and discuss common problems.