Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FMA
James VanAntwerp is the winner of the Federal Managers Association's Federal Manager of the year award.
Darryl Perkinson served as president of the Federal Managers Association for the past four years.
Councils of union representative and agency leaders are making employees happier and the government run more smoothly, federal personnel leaders told a Senate committee. But mid-level managers say they should be invited to the table because they're usually the ones to implement policies.
Tags: workforce , management , Ron Johnson , national council on federal labor management relat , OPM , John Berry , Pat Niehaus , gregory juneman , NFFE , Emily Kopp , National Council on Federal Labor Management Relat
A bill that would boost federal retirement benefits and give workers new TSP investment options is halfway home but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the hard part is still ahead.
Agencies prepare to sit down with elected labor representatives in the hopes of improving agency performance.
Jessica Klement, chief lobbyist for the Federal Managers Association and Federal Times senior writer Steve Losey join host Mike Causey on today's program.
September 14, 2011
The president of the Federal Managers Association weighs in.
The value of the work done by federal employees is being overlooked in the pay debate. At least according to the new vice-president of the Federal Managers Association, George Smith.
In addition to the numerous amendments under consideration decreasing agency budgets and staffing levels, two new amendments would hit federal employees on the General Schedule, freezing all promotions across government.
AFGE, NTEU lead discussion to broaden discussion about telecommuting to more than just during emergencies. The White House is working on a new governmentwide telework policy. AFGE wants to add telework options into new bargaining agreements.
Tags: pay and benefits , John Berry , Seth Harris , Jeff Zients , OPM , OMB , Labor , John Gage , Colleen Kelley , Patricia Niehaus , AFGE , NTEU , telework , National Council on Federal Labor-Management Relat , Jason Miller