Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: FLTCIP
SAMBA Executive Director Walt Wilson and Deputy Director Pam Cummings, as well as Joan Melanson from Long Term Care Partners, talk about your Open Season options.
November 25, 2013
If you can't feed, dress or bathe yourself, how many people are standing in line to help? Unless you are a very cute baby the answer is probably not very many. Which is why Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says feds, now, need to consider the unthinkable and check out long term care insurance.
If you've planned for retirement and haven't given a second thought to long term care, you're missing a big chunk of what you may need for retirement. Paul Forte, CEO of Long Term Care Partners, explains why.
Feds will be able to enroll in the Federal Long Term Care Program starting in April. OPM also extends eligibility to same-sex partners.
October 7th, 2009
Mike talks with Certified Financial Planner Art Stein about the importance of LTC insurance and some changes that recently happened to the federal plan.